Colorado Conservation Birding

Birding and discussion: A conservation-oriented birding blog that emphasizes low-impact birding and sustainable birding practices together with the enjoyment of birds. ****This site has moved to http://secoloradobirding.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

Although I birded today in the lower Arkansas Valley, I will forgo my report on that until tomorrow. While driving, I heard many reports on Hurricane Katrina. I think we are all just starting to take in the astounding devastation wrought by Hurrican Katrina. In addition to the toll of death and injury to humans, many domestic and wild birds and animals are similarly impacted. I will get some links for rescue groups up on this site tomorrow.
SeEtta

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com